I don't know about you guys, but I'm so ready for it to be spring. Two weeks ago, it was so wonderful, there were blue skies, and rising temperatures. Today I woke up and Old Man Winter dumped six inches of snow outside. And on top of that it's been snowing everyother day up here. If I were a snow bunny I'm sure I'd like it, the powder's fabulous. But I can't help feeling resentful, especially when I look through pictures and see beautiful sunny beaches. And "spring" break is only two weeks away. That is my handsome husband modeling in the picture, by the way. Sometime I'll actually have to show his face in this blog. But until then, it adds a touch of mystery.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Memories of Spring
I don't know about you guys, but I'm so ready for it to be spring. Two weeks ago, it was so wonderful, there were blue skies, and rising temperatures. Today I woke up and Old Man Winter dumped six inches of snow outside. And on top of that it's been snowing everyother day up here. If I were a snow bunny I'm sure I'd like it, the powder's fabulous. But I can't help feeling resentful, especially when I look through pictures and see beautiful sunny beaches. And "spring" break is only two weeks away. That is my handsome husband modeling in the picture, by the way. Sometime I'll actually have to show his face in this blog. But until then, it adds a touch of mystery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
shmerin, i love you. :) bring on spring!
Post a Comment