This is my adorable nephew and niece Madeleine Kate Soule and Jaden Scott Soule, they both belong to Aubrey and she gave me these super-cute pictures that I had to blog! Jaden is exactly 2 months old in this picture, the handsome little devil, and Madi is 1 year and 9 months old, she's the cutest thing that ever walked the earth.
I can't get over how adorable Maddi and Jaden are! However, you must soon realize that I will be jaden's favorite aunt because i'll do all the cool stuff with him like play basketball, baseball, football, volleyball!, teach him to annoy aubrey and all that good stuff!
3 comments:
what the..?!? two posts within a month? what a delight! :)
they are super adorable. i especially like the one with jaden in the hat.
How sweet!....doesn't make you want to get a kid of your own???
I can't get over how adorable Maddi and Jaden are! However, you must soon realize that I will be jaden's favorite aunt because i'll do all the cool stuff with him like play basketball, baseball, football, volleyball!, teach him to annoy aubrey and all that good stuff!
Post a Comment