Since I've gotten this new camera I've been on a photography kick. On Tuesday I conned Ashley into being my model. We went to a nearby old stone church and a canyon, and I went crazy with my camera. Here are some pics, I guess I need to put a disclaimer in here for Ashley's sake, saying that it was in no way her idea to take a thousand pictures of her. It was all me. She's such a good model; she's so pretty. I had fun.
Fairy tale Panorama
I really like this picture, it looks like it should be in a story book.
My My... these are really good! I must say it does represent what I picture Forks to look like! You rock! I would kill for someone to take these of me...interested? However...it might be a little more challenging seeing how I am not as pretty as this Next Top Model!
5 comments:
I LOVE your pictures Erin! I didn't know that you liked photography so much. You are really good at it : )!
WOW Erin~~
Those are amazing, GREAT job!!!
these are seriously beautiful, i love the panoramic one too! what kind of camera are you using?
Ashley is beautiful! And the photos are amazing!!
My My... these are really good! I must say it does represent what I picture Forks to look like! You rock! I would kill for someone to take these of me...interested? However...it might be a little more challenging seeing how I am not as pretty as this Next Top Model!
Post a Comment