I have a couple of announcements to make: Yesterday Aidan and Raquel had their baby boy at around 7pm. His name is Bridger Goodwin and he was 7 lbs. 13 oz. He has the biggest cutest cheeks, which makes it look like he's 'storing nuts for the winter'.
Don's brother Jon and his significant other, Farrah also had a baby. His name is Avery Michael Brady, and he's around 7 lbs. and he was born on Friday.
I don't have any pictures of Avery, but I do of Bridger. However, I'm going to keep you all in suspense and not show them because you will all have to watch
Raquel's blog every second of the day to see pictures of him. I don't want to post any before she does because it's her right, dang it!
Congrats to everyone, and keep up the good work! ...I'm sure you all will.
Moving onto the next item on my list, the contents of my bag. That's right. I've been tagged by Lacey. She showed the all telling contents of her diaper bag, and since I have no reason to carry around a diaper bag, other than the fact that I think they've exponentially improved in fashion in the past couple of years I decided on my purse. I thought about showing my book bag, but that would put all of you to sleep, and give you nightmares, believe me... So, the contents of my purse include..

...uh, five different lip glosses (that's where they all went), and inhaler which I recently got this year due to the fact that I moved into an apartment where the owners had a live-in dog, which I am allergic to, and so now I need an one. Crappy. I also have a cell phone, which is more like a prop, since many of you know that I rarely answer it due to my anti-dependency attitude. There's also a scrabble letter from Subway (I'm trying for the hybrid), a comb, a receipt, some rubber bands, a yarn label for a skein color that I haven't been able to find, and therefore cannot finish the baby blanket I've been working on. There are also a couple of pens and pencils, keys, cold medicine, fingernail clippers, a tea party menu, and my wallet. I think that my wallet is a little bit more fun, it has something that I'm sure none of you have...I have a card measuring how many millas thick the paint on the road is. It's kind-of cool. It's also made out of metal, which means that if I ever needed to card my apartment it would be handy in more than one way. So that's it. I tag Neisha, Launi, and Meagan. Bag tag, you're it!! Stay tuned for pictures on Bridger and some other pictures that I have up my sleeve...
3 comments:
bag tag, i'm it? scary...
i have a nephew named bridger too. :) congratulations!
Well we all made it home, and had a long first night the little guy thinks that he works graves like his dad. It was long and tear filled and not all from aidan. I could'nt wait to post a few pictures of our little lumberjack. Hope you like them!
Awww...when I read the title I thought you had something else to announce...like you being pregnant! But a nephew is just as good! Well I better go clean out my bag before I post about it...
Post a Comment