Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Me and Addie at 30 weeks

Two Sundays ago my brilliant photographer friend, Kim Larsen, came over and took some maternity pictures for me. She is such a sweet heart, and must be partially clairvoyant because I was secretly hoping and wishing that I could get some pictures of my pregnant self to save for my future posterity, and share with all y'all. By-the-way, Kim has a wonderful photography blog that you should all visit by clicking here.
Addie is growing fast, and it must show. Because I have people ask me all the time when I'm due. I know it's stupid, but whenever this happens I'm sure I get a surprised look in my eyes for a split second. I'm so used to being able to hide it, I wonder how on earth they know. It's taken a while for the reality of pregnancy to sink in. It must throw others off, too, because I went down to my parents house for the first time in a month or two, and they kept saying how strange it was to see me expecting. I think it kind-of freaks them out a little bit. I'm not sure why, because as far as age is concerned, here in Utah, I'm among the grandmothers of first time pregnant women. But what am I rambling on about?? Here are the pictures:


Thanks again Kim for the wonderful pictures! They are beautiful and I love you forever!! To see more prego pictures visit Kim's blog, and check out her other stuff, too. She's wonderful, and has been doing it for quite a while.

[erin's star signature]

4 comments:

Four Huffs said...

Dear Erin - This is Terra...Evan's sister. So, I saw your blog on their blog, and I had to come and see. And I just have to say that I'm super excited for you. You are so beautiful! Also, I LOVED the "Unexpected" post! There were things that I, surprisingly, have forgotten about being pregnant and it was fun to go back and remember when. I guess after you have your child other things fill your mind. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and good luck. If you ever need anything, let me know. Our son will be about 6 1/2 months older than your daughter...maybe they could hook up some day. Ha ha ha!
- Terra Huff

Crystal said...

You are so cute! I love the little belly.

Launi said...

oh, i'm gonna cry! you beautiful pregnant woman you!

Niesha said...

Oh how I wish I were in your shoes! These are priceless... it will be so much fun for little Addie to see when she grows up!
Also.... there is something weird going on with my link to your blog. Everytime I click on it it takes me to your recipe blog...and now it is telling me that this blog is no longer availible! So I didn't even know that you have been updating it...so sorry for not commenting like I should be! However I am so glad to be caught up in your pregnant world...and just so you know I have big plans to take pictures of your little girl!