
Jaden just turned two. He likes ice cream. And getting it on his face. He also likes cars, and he got a remote control car for his birthday. Within seconds the cardboard box the car came in was unrecognizable. Larry taught him how to play with his car. I recorded the whole thing, for posterity, and for those days when I want a good laugh. The laughing you hear in the background? That's me, and I have a cold, so I sound like a goon.
But let me ask you this,...is it really so bad to take as much mirth as I did at this moment?? It was stinkin' hilarious.





3 comments:
nope, nothing wrong with you, that is pretty stinkin' hilarious. "aaaaaaah!!!"
That made my day! Thanks!
i'm glad you post video and pictures of aubrys kids other wise we would never get to see how they are growing up. so thank you erin you are a good auntie! you'll make a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment