
This last weekend Don and I went to his step-brothers wedding at the Manti Temple. It was pretty neat, it was the first time I'd ever seen a sealing (besides my own). It's so beautiful and simple. It was so neat to see Donald's family, and we took some really neat pictures of his brothers and sisters, and Donna and Bruce. We'll have to send those via snail mail, since a blog spot wouldn't do it justice.

On Monday dad came and visited us in Logan, he had a meeting scheduled in Ogden the next day, so he stopped by and visited his two favorite daughters (sorry Ash, you would've found out eventually) and favorite Chinese food restaurant in Utah--Madarin Gardens.
Don and I are planning on going backpacking in Coyote Gulch in two weeks for sping break, and were pretty excited about it. He bought me a pretty, new "hippie love-child" sleeping bag and new shoes, which I wore today to try and break them in, and froze my toes off.






4 comments:
erin, are those chacos???
yes they are. you said that in the title. I love chacos. i'm getting some for my birthday!! yay chacos!
what are chacos? (okay, obviously they are shoes, but why have I never heard of them before now? are they especially cool for some reason?) btw, erin, way to join the new movement. tee hee! :)
erin, you're fired! no new blog for like 25 days. totally fired.
Post a Comment