Friday, May 05, 2006

Shummer!!!!

....So, I bet you all thought that I was dead. Well, I almost did die. Finals kicked my trash. And since I survived I feel that I deserve to take this time to tell you all about my near death experience. It begins with a slice of advice: Never take Engineering classes with Landscape Architecture. They are both extremely time consuming, and will infact quickly zap any hint of life, or life that you used to have, or dream of ever having out of you. I'll show you a before and after picture of this semester. I now have grey hair, and dentures, and drink a weekly supply of insure. Poor Don.
But, good news. I have a new little nephew. Austin and Jenica had another baby (the first one, BrinLeigh is walking now) and Hunter Miles Goodwin was born about two weeks ago, the day after my great-grandmother Rawson died. He is so handsome, and cute!! I love babies.
Speaking of which, Aubrey and I have a lot of fun with her daughter, Madeline. A little while ago we went and flew kites, she liked it. Actually she was more interested in eating grass, but she liked it. And I'm her favorite aunt because we do cool things together, like go see Pride and Prejudice (her first movie), shopping, eating popcicles (for the first time yesterday), and she likes to eat the strawberry shortcake bubble bath too.

9 comments:

I'm Batman said...

cute!!!

I'm Batman said...

that was really me, angie. not joe. i don't think joe would say, "cute!!!" in fact i'm sure he wouldn't say that.

Launi said...

cute baby! is that madeleine or brinleigh or hunter? whoever he/she is, he/she is very cute. yesh. and erin, i am glad you have survived finals week and hope that you shall live on to receive many more happy returns from me. can we pleashe play this summer?

Launi said...

by the way, angie and i watched the new P&P and we thought it was dumb...or at least weird...or something. (i couldn't get over that they left out/changed half of the plot so that they could show the guy who played darcy walking through the fog for five whole minutes). but, to each her own! (and my own continues to be the A&E version..six hours of pure awesome austen)!

I'm Batman said...

Cute!, this really is joe

Launi said...

i want more than one blog every three months. gimme, gimme, i need, i need!

Erin Brady said...

Sorry that I haven't blogged recently. I lost the adapter to our camera, and without pics, what good is my blog??

Launi said...

your words are also precious to me. even without pics! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Your blog is very fun Erin! Good times! I also wanted to let you know I'll be joining you at USU with my fiance in the fall, who will then be my husband. It's gonna be fun!