Life Is Beautiful
haven't we all, dear, haven't we all. :)
i'm still having dreams about it...
GEEK!!! Just kidding! I think that I am the geek for NOT reading them! However...I DO love the movies!
Don't worry erin, some of us never become "Potty trained" I won't tell if you don't ;)
Erin, this is your mother who gave you life and whom you never call! I have a new blog. The address is http//:zoobie926.blogspot.com. Go there kid!!
you have been potterd long enough!I miss you in the blogging world! Get you nose out of those books and Come back!!!!!!
ditto to niesha's last comment. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haven't we all, dear, haven't we all. :)
i'm still having dreams about it...
GEEK!!! Just kidding! I think that I am the geek for NOT reading them! However...I DO love the movies!
Don't worry erin, some of us never become "Potty trained" I won't tell if you don't ;)
Erin, this is your mother who gave you life and whom you never call! I have a new blog. The address is http//:zoobie926.blogspot.com. Go there kid!!
you have been potterd long enough!I miss you in the blogging world! Get you nose out of those books and Come back!!!!!!
ditto to niesha's last comment. :)
Post a Comment