Monday, June 23, 2008

Jay-do


Jay-doo
Originally uploaded by uglypeaches
A few weeks ago I decided to bust out the hair gel and give Jaden a new 'do. He's stylin' in this pic, complete with a Mohawk. The last time I did his hair I parted it on the side, and combed it really nice. Everyone said that he looked like a sissy, but I thought it was better than his "Albert Einstein" look. Everyone seemed to approve of this, though. For those of you who don't know, my awesome nephew is now walking hard core. He can take about six steps at a time, when he wants to.
Jaden is also my biggest fan when it comes to cooking. I made some cake the other day, and that his little hands were shaking from excitement making it hard to get the crumbs in his mouth. Jaden's pretty much a big deal.

1 comment:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

hey erin nice hairdo for the little guy. i like it. thanks for leaving the 3rd coment ever on my blog it makes me feel so popular. we really liked your guys visit feel free to stop by anytime.