Photo courtesy of StephenieMeyer.comI know the question that has been on all of your minds..."Is the Host worth reading?" And this question can be easily answered by reading my latest Book Review Blogspot!
...I don't know if you've noticed or not, but on the right side of this blogspot is a link to "Formulated Phrase", it's a new blogspot that I've started that has all of my book reviews. I've been toying with the idea of starting an on-line book club of sorts, and plan to make it very viewer interactive. So, check it out, and tell me whether or not you agree with me, or if you don't. I plan on reading at least a book a month this summer. I actually have a whole reading schedule lined up until next summer, so feel free to join me. No pressure.





1 comment:
Sweet idea! I have thought about doing that with Movies... but I can't wait to read about your books! And as a matter of fact i have wondered if the Host is worth reading....so I will nbe checking that out right now! THANKS!
Post a Comment