The title of this blog pretty much sums up my life right now. The clock is ticking and things are winding down. This is my absolutely last week of finals!!! Ashley keeps asking me what I'm going to do celebrate when I graduate this 13th, and I told her I was going to streak around a few blocks of this prominent, quiet, little Millville town. She didn't believe me. But little does she know that for the past 96 hours all I've done is computer programs, papers, and finals. I think that I've stuffed a few morsels of substance into my system in a desperate attempt to take care of my little one and stave off nausea. I hate finals with a passion. These two weeks combined are my personal purgatory for any bad thought, road rage, or fight I've ever had. Graduating with a Civil Engineering Degree is so streak-worthy. As a brief brake from studying we're going to go see
this.
On a happier note I'd like to draw your attention to the little 'baby ticker' I added to the blog...is it just me, or does the baby inside look like a little demon/alien/spider monkey?? I sincerely hope my baby doesn't look like that. But, I'm due May 31st, and I hope to find more about my little fig sized baby next Monday. I'll try and keep out all of the strange details that I find so fascinating like how it's eyes have moved from the side to the front of it's head, and how it no longer has a tail...I keep Don updated weekly, and it weirds him out, so I'll edit. Don't worry.
8 comments:
Congratulations on both graduating and expecting a little one! That is super exciting! Best of luck to you!
ha ha! silly husbands---it was the same with me and josh, the details weirded him out, but i loved them!
Ha ha you crack me up erin....streak-worthy! That is so great; I would picture it but I really might be uncomfortable with that :) Yeah you're graduating! We would love to come if we can and if it's cool with you. Do you have to get tickets or something? But if that doesn't work I am totally up for chilling anytime. If only it would snow then we could go sledding, but on the other hand I don't know if either of our doctors would appreciate that. Could be a risk to the baby ya know, but again on the other hand it might just make my little girl pop out faster! Hmmmm......possibilities. I'll give ya call!
i loved all the details too and aidan didn't seem to care so much. but it sure changes when they are born. aidan is such a cute father i'm positive donald will be too.
We are so excited for you and Don! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Woo Hoo!!! I remeber how excited I was for Skyler to be done with all his classes and finals, I totally agree it is streak worthy...... but.... celebrating graduation with a indecent exposure ticket might not be so fun.. :( Anyway - congrats again, keep us posted on gender! Lac
Erin, as strange as this may sound, I think I know how you feel. Graduating is definitely streak-worthy...Although I'll probably contain myself to our apartment at the very least. I really enjoyed this post. Congratulations to you on both counts!
I agree about the alien/spider monkey thing. Steve was totally into the details, but I learned that people at work aren't so into them. So when I would come in to work and announce that my uterus was the size of a volleyball- that wasn't the best plan! Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Way to stick to it and graduate. I love all the details. It makes the time pass faster. The baby will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment